Tuesday 15 November 2011

My Magazine Front Cover


This is the final design for my college magazine front cover, I have used my step brother for the front cover and featured a guitar and clothes similar to what a rock star would wear. the fonts I kept basic yet still stand out with some of the glow effects used etc. it features a bar code as all magazines do, and a few headlines, giving the reader an idea of what is inside. I wanted to keep it basic as it is a college magazine, not a proffessional attempt read by millions, and for me the content was more important. Whereas on a proffesional music magazine, NME etc they need to entice buyers by the front cover, if the consumers don't like what's on the front cover or it doesn't catch their eye, they probably won't buy it! even if the content may be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment