Thursday 9 February 2012

Final design contents page






This is my final design for my contents page of the magazine. I have stayed with the white with red/black colour scheme as i feel it stands out just like the front cover, in the contents i have included a subscription offer, a message from the editor, an index of all the artists featured (amp index) and two main articles (with pictures), both which were on the front cover, concert price fixing and Swaffield. At first I was going to use a picture of the editor, but it isn't important and it took up too much room. I also had to rejig it quite a lot, as at first it was a red background with black text but it was contrasting and you didn't know where to look first. I wanted the Amp Index to stand out so I used the bold writing, red page numbers, black artist name, and the lime green part under it telling you what the article is about. This makes each article stand out rather than looking like a big slab of text. For the contents title I used the same font as the front cover to keep the continuity, i went on da font.com and chose the 'Clubland' font which is one of the biggest symbols of house/dance music along with Ministry of Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment